- Personal Identifiable Information and Non-Personal Identifiable Information.
- Personal Identifiable Information. Our Revolution collects Personal Identifiable Information (“PII”) you voluntarily provide when you access and use the Services. PII includes your:
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Credit card information; and/or Other PII you voluntarily share.
- Opting Out. If you no longer wish to receive communication about the Services you may opt out by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, you may be unable to use certain Services. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the website or online service that a user visits, indicating that the use does not wish to be tracked. California law requires that an operator of a website or other online service disclose how the operator responds to a Do Not Track signal and whether third parties may collect information about an individual’s online activities from the operator’s website. Our Revolution is committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected through your use of the Services.
- Use of Information.
Depending on how you use the Services, Our Revolution may use your information:
- To make Services available to you;
- To enhance existing Services, or develop new Services;
- To send updates, alerts, and other notifications to you;
- To allow you to make transactions or to communicate through the Services ;
- To communicate with you about Services that you may be interested in;
- To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
- Information Security.
Our Revolution takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your PII. While Our Revolution takes reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Third-Party Websites.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. Our Revolution does not review the privacy practices of these other websites and recommends that you review their privacy policies before sharing your personal information. Our Revolution does not have any control over such third-party websites and is not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
- Minors Prohibited.
The Services are not directed at children and Our Revolution does not knowingly collect PII directly from children. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1988 (“COPPA”), Our Revolution will not knowingly request or collect PII from any child under the age of thirteen (13) without requiring parental consent. Children can access and browse certain aspects of Services without any personal information being collected. For more information you may contact Our Revolution visit http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/privacyinitiatives/childrens.html for information from the Federal Trade Commission about protecting children’s privacy online.
- California Law.
Effective January 1, 2005, under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if an individual who is a California resident has provided Personal Information to a business in connection with a business relationship that is primarily for personal, family, or household purposes, and if that business has within the immediately preceding calendar year disclosed such an individual’s PII to a third-party and knows or should have known that such third-party used the information for its own direct marketing purposes, then that business is obligated to disclose in writing to such individual upon request, what PII was shared and with whom it was shared.
Any request for a disclosure required under this California law should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to Our Revolution, PO Box 66208 Washington, DC 20035.
Please note that under this law, Our Revolution is not required to respond to a customer’s request more than once in a calendar year, nor is Our Revolution required to respond to any request that is not sent to the email or mailing address designated above.
- International Visitors.
- Contact Information.